Cyber Security has become a national priority for governments and organisations across the world, including the financial and industrial sectors. Many businesses have now begun to recognize that there is no “silver bullet” technology solution that can meet all their Cyber Security needs. Never before has it been more important for enterprises to adopt a multi-layered security approach to protect their valuable information assets.
The recent attacks have only increased, thanks largely to the broad availability of tools for compromising and leveraging the collective firepower of so-called Internet of Things devices - poorly secured Internet-based networks.
However, over the course of time, cyber practitioners have gained expertise and a worldwide reputation for developing cutting-edge security solutions and defenses. The Bangkok Summit brings together renowned speakers, sponsors and participants on a common platform. The event hopes to highlight not only new researches but also attacks and countermeasures, security strategies and tools in the cyber world.
It is an opportunity for industry leaders, corporate decision makers, academicians and government officials to exchange ideas on cyber technology, trends and best practices. It will also showcase the latest developments in technologies, tools, techniques, market trends and best practices.
The conference structure and program for the delegates is specifically aimed at:
• Senior managers directly charged with protecting their Cyber infrastructure
• Cyber Technology experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions
• Cyber Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
• Cyber Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
• Government executives and Cyber Technology practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures.